Hula Hope Classrooms is a psychologist-led training organisation to elevate trauma-informed, attachment focused, and evidence based practices in early education and beyond to promote the well-being of children, their families, and educators.
Founded by Psychologist, Jessica Cleary, Hula Hope Classrooms provides Australia-wide services to Early Learning Centres, Family Day Care Services, Primary and Secondary Schools, and OSHC programs.
- Professional supervision to leading educators
- Comprehensive capacity building online courses and workshops on topics including:
- Understanding Behaviour
- Sensitive Conversations with Parents
- Guiding Behaviour
- Burnout Prevention and Stress Management for Educators
- Team building workshops for early learning services and schools
- Leadership consultations and coaching for service directors and school principals
Eligible services (i.e., need to be a CCS approved service) can apply for funding under the Federal Government's Inclusion Support Program (ISP). https://www.idfm.org.au/innovative-solutions
ONLINE TRAINING GUIDE
Providing custom designed training for your team of early childhood educators
“I loved the self care module and how to manage stress, I loved all the behaviour guidence modules, I have learnt quite a few strategies on how to manage certain behaviours and look forward to putting them to use.
It was really great to learn about why children might act out the way the way they do and to see it from their point of view, it really does make sense”
Sheena Allomes, Educator: Mildura Family Day Care